International Conference on Recent Innovations in Science and Engineering
BUDDHA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
(Approved by A.I.C.T.E. and affiliation to A.K.T.U)
CL-1, Sector 7, GIDA, Gorakhpur (UP)
Submit your Research Paper: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Conference: 31 March & 1 April, 2018
Greetings from BIT and Conference World!!!!!!
It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that Buddha Institute of Technology, Gorakhpur is hosting International Conference on Recent Innovations in Science and Engineering on 31st March & 1st April, 2018 with the collaboration of AR Research Publication and Conference World team, to contribute original research papers.
About the College:
Buddha Institute of Technology is approved by A.I.C.T.E. and affiliation to U.P.T.U. The programs of the institute are recognized all over India and abroad. It boasts of a strong Academic- Industrial interaction with high quality of research and consultancy and has close collaborative links with industries in the field of Automobile, Aerospace, Defence, Textile, Machine Tools, Software Development, Civil industry, Manufacturing Sector etc.
The academic building is a highly modern huge building with 5 floors hosting various labs, workshop, lecture theatres, tutorial rooms, offices etc… The main focus of the society is “knowledge based society needs youth for its innovations and also give a lead to the world.” Therefore, it was felt that an academic, technical and professional institute of global standards needs to be established at Gorakhpur.
1. All the accepted and presented/Non Presented papers of the duly registered authors will be published in the special conference issues of the international journals approved by UGC having ISSN & Impact factor.
2. Every author will get two certificates, one for paper publication in Journal other for paper presentation in conference.
3. Registration kit for each papers those will attend the conference at venue.
4. All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN.
5. All the accepted and presented/Non Presented papers will be indexed in Google scholar & IDIIF.
6. Research Paper in absentia is also acceptable.
All Accepted Papers will be published in UGC Listed Journals
Mode of Research Paper Presentation:
1. Author can directly Present paper and attend at the venue or
2. Author(s), those fail to attend the conference can send the power point presentation of maximum 10 slides on email@example.com
Last date of paper submission
15th March, 2018
Notification of status of paper
Within 06 days after Receiving the Research paper
Registration (Submission of publication fee)
Within 05 working days from the date of acceptance
31st March & 1 April, 2018 10:00am to 5pm
Student Authors *(UG, PG, Ph.D)
Academician & Corporate
INR 2500 /Paper
Only to Attend the conference
INR 1000/ 30 USD
Maximum three authors in one research paper
If More than three authors, each author will be added with additional 500 INR.
All the accepted and presented papers of the duly registered authors will be published in the special conference issues of the following international journals
All Branches of Engineering, Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Environment, Mathematics etc), Management & Humanities
Research or Review Paper from all the Branch of Engineering, Science, and Management are welcome.
Best Paper Award
Best Outstanding papers from each technical session.
Oral Best Presentations from each technical session.
Looking forward for your presence at the Conference
Thanks & Regards
Buddha Institute of Technology