The candidates who are aspiring to take admission in Buddha Institute of Technology for Diploma will have to follow the instructions given by the State Government, Board of Technical Education, U.P. and the AICTE..
1. The candidates should undergo the Entrance Examination conducted by JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh).
2. For the diploma in Engineering and Technology they have to appear in the A Group Examination and Counselling. For lateral entry they should qualify in K Group Examination and Counselling.
3. The candidates passed in the Entrance Examination will have to appear in the counselling process. In the counselling they can choose the Institute and the Course of their choice.
4. The qualified candidates will report to the Institute before the specified time. If the candidates fail to take the admission in specified time, their admission will remain cancelled. They will have to undergo the counselling process again to take admission in the same or any other institute.
5. After the allotments of the candidate from the counselling, seats are vacant if any, direct admissions will be given as per the Government Order.
6. Regarding such admissions first preference will be given to those candidates who have qualified in the entrance examination. Second preference will be given to those who appeared in the entrance examination but not qualified. Third preference will be given to those who have required qualification to appear for the entrance examination but not appeared.