Skills are not developed in a day; but get developed slowly when continuous efforts are put throughout the year. Keeping this in mind, BIT runs Buddha Skill Enhancement Programme (BSEP) for 2nd, 3rd and 4th year B.Tech students with the objective:
- To enhance the employability of students by imparting industry relevant communication skills.
- To prepare students for campus placements through practical, activity based training.
- To develop “soft skills” in students, such as team work, leadership, corporate etiquette & interpersonal skills.
- In today's corporate world, academic excellence alone is not adequate for getting good jobs in leading companies.
- Leading companies prefer to select candidates who possess:
- Good communication skills
- A composite personality
- Work survival skills, people skills and other job skills
- Right attitude & positive outlook